UPSC CAPF Admit Card Download; Candidates who can not download Admit Card of Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination 2015 are requested to view this post to know the details on how do you download admit card and get into exam hall.
Important Information for CAPF (ACS) Examination 2015
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this eAdmit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
- If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Please Read the “Rules for the Examination" Published in the Employment News and available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and "Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised to bring BLACK BALL POINT PEN for Paper-I to the Examination Hall.
- Answers other than those made by BLACK BALL POINT PEN for Paper-I would not be evaluated.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard
You can Download & Print Detailed Instruction by Clicking Here.
How to Download Admit Card for UPSC CAPFS (ACS) ?
Candidates having problem downloading they are requested to not to worry. UPSC Servers are responding slow due to technical problem and that is why many people who will appear in the coming CAPF (AC) Exam 2015 on 12/07/2015 having problem in downloading e-admit card.
Generally UPSC CAPF (ACs) Admit Card Downloading Link is - http://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/upsc_ac2/admitcard_capf_2015/ but the link is not responding properly.
As many candidates having problem in downloading the e-admit card. UPSC published a notification regarding that issue and informed another way of downloading admit card/venue information. To know the process read the notification below, published by UPSC
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES OF CAPF (AC) EXAMINATION TO BE HELD ON 12.07.2015
Due to certain technical problems in the online servers, the candidates may be unable to download their e-admit cards for CAPF (AC) Examination to be held on 12.07.2015. The candidates who have not downloaded their e-admit cards, are requested to log-in on the link “venue information” available on the upsc web-site i.e. Upsc.gov.in by using their RID Number (Registration ID) and the Date of Birth. The candidates would be provided with the venue information containing the details of their venues along with a set of instructions. The candidates should download and take a print out of the VENUE INFORMATION and report at the allocated venue along with two (02) passport size photographs and valid identity proof (in original). Such candidates would also be asked to execute an undertaking which would be provided to them by the invigilator at the time of the examination.
Instructions have been issued to all the Center Supervisors to allow such candidates who have failed to download their e-Admit Cards but are able to produce the print out of the Venue Information to their respective Venue Supervisors and are willing to furnish the necessary undertaking to the Invigilators at the time of Examination.
>> Click to Download Admit / Venue Information > Click Here
Instructions for Downloading - Venue Information / Substitute Admit Card
- Please Open the Link
- Put your Registration ID
- Put Date of Birth
- Click Submit
If you still face problem then you can inform the same by comment below this post. Thank you..!