WBBPE - West Bengal Board of Primary Education has published a notification on 25th May 2015 through memo no 673/BPE/2015 for conducting the WB Primary TET Examination. A notification which was published by WBBPE on their official website has been re-posted in this post, read this post to know more.
Quick Links Primary TET 2014
West Bengal Primary TET QuickInfo
- Exam Name : West Bengal Primary Teacher Eligibility Test (WBPTET)
- Exam Date : 11th October 2015 - Sunday (11/10/2015).
- Exam Duration : 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Download Admit Card : Click Here.
- Eligibility : Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent with at least 50% marks (45% for the SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PH, EC, Ex-Serviceman and DH category candidates) or Graduate in any stream.
- Age : 18 to 40 years (relaxation applicable for reserved category)
- Exam Pattern : Full Marks is 150. You have to secure 60% and above against full marks 150 to qualify. A relaxation by 5% (i.e. 55%) will be the qualifying mark for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PH, EC, Ex-Serviceman and DH.
- Special Note for Examination : If you pass in the TET examination you will be considered as a TET 2014 passed candidate. Candidates who were not qualified in Primary TET 2012 and have the acknowledgement form the website www.wbresults.nic.in for re-appearing TET will be allowed to seat in the TET examination. Candidate who have applied for appearing in TET 2014 through depositing fee at UBI will also be allowed to appear in the TET examination. Any new candidates need to apply through application forms for TET to appear in the examination.
List of DPSC Office and UBI Branches from where Primary TET forms for new/fresher are available.
- Darjeeling (District Code : 01) > UBI Siliguri, UBI Pradhannagar
- Jalpaiguri (District Code : 02) > UBI Jalpaiguri, UBI Mal Bazar, UBI Alipurduar & Jalpaiguri DPSC (Noor Manjil, D.B.C Road, PO & Dist - Jalpaiguri, PIN - 735101)
- Coochbehar (District Code : 03) > District Institute of Education & Training (DIET) Rail Ghumti, Choochbehar, Pin - 736101.
- Uttar Dinajpur (District Code : 04) > UBI Raiganj, UBI Itahar, UBI Islampur, UBI Dalkhola.
- Dakshin Dinajpur (District Code : 05) > UBI Balurghat, UBI Gangarampur & Dakshin Dinajpur DPSC (Beltala Park, PO - Balurghat, Dist - Dakshin Dinajpur, PIN - 733103)
- Malda (District Code : 06) > UBI Chanchal, Malda DPSC (Atul Chandra Market, Mahesh Mati Road, PO & Dist - Malda, Pin 732101)
- Murshidabad (District Code : 07) > UBI Beharampore, UBI Beldanga, UBI Lalbagh, UBI Kandi, UBI Raghunathganj, UBI Bartanbad, Murshidabad DPSC (Panchanantala, PO - Beharampore, Dist - Murshidabad, PIN - 742101)
- Nadia (District Code : 08) > UBI Krishnanagar, UBI Ranaghat, UBI Karimpur, UBI Kalyani
- North 24 Parganas (District Code : 09) > UBI Bongaon, UBI Basirhat, UBI Barrackpore, UBI Habra, UBI Rahara (Khardah), UBI Naihati, UBI Gorabazar, UBI Nazat, UBI Nimta, UBI Karunamoyee (Bidhannagar), UBI Amdanga, UBI Madhyamgram, UBI Tentulia, UBI Gaighata & North 24 Pargana DPSC (97/97A K.N.C Road, Barasat, Dist - North 24 Parganas, Pin - 700124)
- Kolkata (District Code : 10) > Kolkata Primary School Council (Shiksha Bhavan, 27A, Bosepukur Road, 5th Flkoor Kolkata - 700042)
- South 24 Parganas (Districet Code : 11) > UBI Baruipur Rail Gate, UBI Namkhana, UBI Kakdwip, UBI Budge Budge, UBI Diamond Harbour, UBI canning, UBI Behala
- Howrah (District Code : 12) > UBI Uluberia, UBI Howrah
- Hooghly (District Code : 13) > UBI Arambagh, UBI Singur, UBI Serampore, UBI Chinsurah, UBI Chandannagar
- Purba Midnapur (District Code : 14) > UBI Egra, UBI Chaitanyapur, UBI Marishdah, UBI Salgachhia
- Paschim Midnapur (District Code : 15) > UBI Ghatal Town, UBI Medinipur School Bazar, UBI Kharagpur Puratan Bazar, UBI Jhargram Town.
- Bankura (District Code : 16) > Bankura DPSC (Bidya Bhavan, Court Compound, PO & Dist - Bankura, Pin - 722101.
- Purulia (District Code : 17) > Purulia DPSC (Hill View Ground, Amdiha, PO - Dulmi Nadiha, Dist - Purulia, PIN - 723102.
- Burdwan (District Code : 18) > Burdwan DPSC (Netaji Bhaban, Kachhari Road, Burdwan.
- Birbhum (District Code :19) > UBI Suri, UBI Bhuban Danga, UBI Nischintapur
Sample Form of Primary TET - 2012 which may help in filling the application form.
Read Official Notice published by WBBPEMemo no. : 673/BPE/2015 dated 25-05-2015
NOTIFICATION FOR TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TET) FOR CLASSES I – V, TO BE CONDUCTED BY WEST BENGAL BOARD OF PRIMARY EDUCATION AS PER THE NCTE GUIDELINES.
All concerned are hereby notified that the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for classes I – V will be held in terms of the order of the Department of School Education, No 190-SSE/15, Date: 13-04-2015 and in compliance with the solemn order, passed by the Honourable Calcutta High Court on 17-04-2015 in the light of the Writ Petition No. : WP 3863 (W) of 2015.
The Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) will be conducted by this Board in accordance with the NCTE Guidelines, conveyed by their Memo No. 76-4/2010/NCTE/Acad, Date: 11-02-2011, on a single day throughout West Bengal.
Only those persons who have the minimum qualification as per NCTE-Notification/order regarding the determination of Minimum qualifications, No. F. 61-03/20/2010, date: 23/(25)-08-2010, read with subsequent amendments thereafter and in terms of the order of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, No. S.O.: 918(E), Date: 01-04-2015, are eligible to apply for the TET, i.e. passed on or before 25-05-2015.
Higher Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks (45% for the SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PH, EC, Ex-Serviceman and DH category candidates)
Graduation from any recognized university, irrespective of percentage of marks therein.
Minimum academic qualifications mentioned above obtained after the date of this notification i.e. 25-05-2015, shall not be accepted. Any such applications submitted shall be rejected.
1) Child Development and Pedagogy : Full Marks 30
2) First Language : Full Marks 30
3) Second Language/English : Full Marks 30
4) Mathematics : Full Marks 30
5) Environmental Studies : Full Marks 30
Exam Time : 90 minutes.
First Language : Applicants will have to choose any one of the following languages as first language : Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Nepali, Santhali, Oriya and Telugu. The choice will be on the basis of the medium of instruction in the school.
Second Language : English (for all).
Qualifying Marks : As per Guideline 9(a). A candidate who will score 60% and above of the full marks (150) in the TET will be considered as a TET 2014 passed candidate. A relaxation by 5% (i.e. 55%) will be the qualifying mark for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PH, EC, Ex-Serviceman and DH.
The Notification, issued by this Board No. 258/BPE/2015, Date: 16-02-2015 in consequence of the memo of the Department of School Education, No. 66-SSE/15/ES/EE/10-R-3/12, Date: 04-02-2015, stands hereby withdrawn and the notifications, issued by this Board, Date: 18-02-2014 (published on19-02-2014), 25-02-2014 (published on 26-02-2014), 06-03-2014(published on 07-03-2014), 14-03-2014 (published on15-03-2014) are hereby revived accordingly.
The unsuccessful TET-2012-candidates holding Acknowledgement Receipts and the candidates who have deposited the required fees for such examination in terms of the notifications, issued by this Board, Date: 18-02-2014 (published on 19-02-2014), 25-02-2014 (published on 26-02-2014), 06-03-2014 (published on 07-03-2014), 14-03-2014 (published on 15-03-2014) need not apply further.
Admit Cards will be issued online to the applicants who have already deposited fees through different branches of the United Bank of India (UBI) in terms of our notification dated 06-03-2014 and holding the deposit slips with Unique ID and date from the website : www.wbresults.nic.in. The date of such issuance will be notified very shortly.
The NCTE-guidelines regarding the holding of the TET, mentioned herein above, will be available in the following websites: www.wbbpe.org and www.wbsed.gov.in
The Applications Forms will be issued to the candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination or have Graduated from a recognized university on or before 25-05-2015.
The details regarding the availability of the application forms and procedures for collection and submission of forms, deposit of fees, date, time, venue of the TET examination etc. shall be notified in due course.
Notified by (Dr. R. C. Bagchi) Secretary
Source : This notification has originally published on www.wbbpe.org, which is the official website of West Bengal Board of Primary Eduation.