BRBNMPL Admit Card 2016; Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) was published a notification with notice no : 02/2016 for the recruitment of Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee). Online Application Period is over now. Candidates who have registered online should download their admit card to appear the Online Exam to be conducted on 06/August/2016. Information regarding Call Letter and Scheme of Exam / Selection Process are in this post, please check.
Selection Procedure/Scheme of Examination :
BRBNMPL Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) Admit Card 2016
Exam Date : 06/08/2016
Availability of Admit Card : Last week of July.
Mode of Examination : Online
Download of Call letter of BRBNPL Industrial Workman Grade-I :Applicants who have registered Online will be allowed to download Online call letters for the "Online" examination on the basis of the information furnished in the Online application. No detail scrutiny of application will be carried out at the time of issuing call letters Online. The call letters can be downloaded from the Company's website www.brbnmpl.co.in. Once the applicant clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The applicant is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Applicants are required to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration. Applicants have to appear at the examination centre with (i) Original Call Letter and (ii) Original Photo Identity Proof as specified and mentioned in call letter. Applicants are also required to bring one photocopy of the original photo identity proof. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS to the email id and mobile number as given by them in the online application form. However, applicants should keep checking the above website for latest updates.
Selection Procedure/Scheme of Examination :
- Selection for the posts will be done through written examination which will be conducted "Online", and will be of objective type. This will be followed by a personal Interview of candidates who qualify in the written examination and are short listed for interview.
- The Objective type of written examination will consist of tests on Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge. A test on Printing Knowledge ( Diploma in Printing Standard) will also be in the written examination. All these tests will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English.
- ln the Selection process, an applicant has to secure minimum marks in each of the tests and rank sufficiently higher to be called for interview. The minimum marks will be decided by the Company based on the performance of the applicants in the written examination. However, since the final selection would depend on the number of vacancies as also relative performance, merely qualifying in the written examination and personal interview will not entitle an applicant to appointment in the Company. The final merit list will be drawn by adding the marks obtained in the written examination and interview together.
- The written examination will be held tentatively on August 6, 2016. The exact date, session, reporting time of examination will be mentioned in the call letter and also will be indicated on the Company's website. The applicants will also be informed through email/sms on their registered email id /mobile number. The written examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. The applicants will have to take the examination on the date and time as indicated in the call letter at their own cost. The applicants are requested to keep checking the Company's website www.brbnmpl.co.in for the examination date.
- The written Examination will be conducted at the following centres: (1) Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar (2) Bengaluru (3) Bhopal (4) Bhubaneswar (5) Chennai (6) Guwahati (7) Hubli (8) Hyderabad / Rangareddy (9) Jaipur (10) Kolkata / Greater Kolkata (11 ) Lucknow (12) Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Greater Mumbai /Thane (13) Mysuru (14) New Delhi NCR (15) Patna (16) Ranchi (17) Raipur (18) Siliguri (19) Thiruvananthapuram
- Applicants should select only one centre. Choice of centre once exercised by the applicant will be final. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for written examination shall be entertained. If sufficient number of applicants does not opt for a particular centre for written examination, the Company reserves the right to allot any other adjacent centre to those applicants OR if the number of applicants is more than the capacity available for written examination for a centre, the Company reserves the right to allot any other centre to the applicant. The Company reserves the right to cancel any of the centres and/or add some other centres at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc. The Company also reserves the right to allot the applicants to any of the centres other than the one he/she has opted for either within the state or outside the state.
- All applicants will have to appear for the written examination at their own risks and expenses. Company will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / experience / category (SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Ex-S) etc. of the applicants. Each applicant should, therefore, ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished in the application are complete and correct in all respects. In case it is decided at any stage that an applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material information, his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is /are detected after appointment his/her services will be summarily terminated without giving any notice, or any compensation in lieu thereof.
Source : BRBNPL Advt. (brbnmpl.co.in)