RRB NTPC Admit Card 2016; A Centralized Employment Notice was published by Indian Railway for engagement of 18252 staff in Non Technical Popular Category - NTPC Graduates. Receipt of Online Applications has been ended. The Online Computer Based Test will be commencing during March to May 2016 for RRB NTPC Graduates Post and the Admit Card (e-Call Letter) is available for downloading.
Admit Card is Available for RRB CEN-03/2015 NTPC Graduates
Attention CEN 03/2015 Candidates
Rescheduling of the Examination Important Notice:
In view of Assembly elections, the centres of Computer Based Test (CBT) for candidates who have opted their examination cities in the state of West Bengal but could not be accommodated within their 5 opted choices of Exam cities, are being rescheduled for CEN-03/2015. SMS/email alerts will be sent to them after rescheduling. These candidates are advised to again download their revised e-call letters by visiting RRB’s website on receipt of SMS/email alerts.
Candidates Receiving SMS for RRB NTPC Admit Card in their Registered Mobile No.
""Dear candidate, The e-call letter for NTPC (GRADUATE) CEN 03/2015 examination is now available for download using your registration number as login id and date of birth as password at the websites of respective RRBs. RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARDS.""
Official Exam Dates of RRB NTPC Graduates :
|09/04/2016 (3RD Shift)|
|10/04/2016 (3RD Shift)|
About Exam - (CBT)
- Exam Duration : The duration of Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 90 minutes (120 minutes for PWD candidates with scribe).
- Number of Questions : 100
- Types of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions.
- Negative Marking : 1/3rd for every incorrect answers.
- Exam Languages : English, Hindi, Gujrati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telegu, Marathi, Konkani, Odia, Asamese, Bengali, Manipuri, Malayalam & Urdu (Total 15 Languages).
"Link for Online Mock Test is available for Practice on the Websites of All RRBs."
Read the Instructions before you Download Your Admit Card.
Instructions to the Candidate on e-Call Letter Please read carefully and comply.
- Candidates should report at the center of the examination well in advance of the reporting time indicated on the e-Call Letter to complete activities such as verification of the candidate, capture of biometric (LTI and photo), collection of documents, announcement of instructions and logging in etc.
- Candidates to note the following timings. Normally, CBT/Examination will be held in 3 shifts in a day. The duration of CBT will be 90 minutes ( 120 minutes for PWD with scribe) for 100 questions.
■ Shift 1 :> Reporting Time 07:30 AM, Gate Closing Time 08:15 AM, Exam Start Time : 09:00 AM.
■ Shift 2 :> Reporting Time 11:00 AM, Gate Closing Time 11:45 AM, Exam Start Time : 12:30 PM.
■ Shift 3 :> Reporting Time 02:30 PM, Gate Closing Time 03:15 PM, Exam Start Time : 04:00 PM
- No candidate will be allowed inside the test center after gate closing time for the date and shift indicated in the e-Call Letter.
- Candidates are advised to locate their test centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that they can reach the centre on time on the day ofthe test.
- The e-Call Letter is to be submitted for verification at the time of the test. At least one original and valid photo identification card (i.e. not photocopied or scanned or expired) (such as College ID, Employee ID, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar, e- Aadhaar) must be presented failing which he/she will not be permitted in the exam.
- Please affix Passport size Colour Photograph – same as that was uploaded at the time of online application - in the space provided on the RRB portion of the eCall Letter.
- For appearing in the ONLINE examination, candidates as well as scribe must affix one colour photograph each (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), as was uploaded at the time of online application.
- Candidates who have opted for scribe and want to change their scribe can do so by submitting the requisite information at the examination centre on the day of exam. For this purpose, candidates to all up details in ‘Change of Scribe’ form provided on the e-Call Letter of scribe.
- This e-Call Letter is valid only for the test date and shift time as specified thereon.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets such as watches, blue tooth enabled devices, calculators are NOT ALLOWED inside the Test Centre. There is no facility for safe-keeping of your personal belongings outside the examination hall and RRB/Assessment service providers are not responsible for its loss. Only e-Call Letter, Photo ID card, pen/pencil will be allowed inside the test hall.
- The candidate can view the question paper in any of the fifteen languages including the opted language and answer the questions. Candidates availing assistance of scribe will have to communicate with the scribe only in the language opted by them in the online application.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers. For every wrong answer, 1/3rd mark will be deducted.
- The mock test link is available on the website of RRBs. Use this link to familiarize yourself on how to view/answer questions on the exam day.
- Friends and relatives accompanying the candidate will not be allowed inside the test centre.
- Candidate should write his/her name and Roll Number on the Rough sheet(s) provided for rough work. The Rough sheet(s) will have to be returned after the test.
- Candidate needs to make his/her own travel and stay arrangements for attending the test.
- The e-Call Letter is provisional, subject to the condition that the candidate has fulfilled all the eligibility conditions like academic qualifcation, category, PWD status etc. as mentioned in his/her online application which is subject to verification in the consecutive stages of the selection process.
- Special instructions, if any, given by the Invigilator should be followed strictly.
- Change of date/centre of examination is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Mere issue of e-Call Letter does not confer any right to be eligible for the post. The candidature is purely provisional and is liable to be cancelled at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, in case any inconsistency is noticed.
- RRB reserves the right to order re-examination for any or all the candidates.
- Decision of the RRB in all the matters will be final and binding on the candidates.
** The above mentioned instructions can be found on your RRB Admit Card too.
Download Admit Card for RRB CEN 03/2015 NTPC Graduates Online Exam Admit Card ?
As per RRB Centralized Notification No - RRB CEN 03/2015 we knew that the online examination for Indian Railway Recruitment of Graduates in the Post of NTPC (Non Technical Popular Category) will be held from March 2016 to May 2016 and the Admit Card is initially available from 07/03/2016. Candidates should download their admit card or call letter from online mode by logging into RRB-DIGIALM Website. Candidates may get a notification regarding admit card download through registered e-mail id E-Mail or SMS.
How do you Download Admit Card for RRB NTPC Graduates ?
Revised e-Call Letters for Online Exam of RRB NTPC Recruitment will be available from 20th March 2016 6 PM Onwards.
- Open the Link >> Download RRB-NTPC Admit Card
- Enter Your USER ID (RRB Registration No). & Password (Date of Birth)
- Click Login.
- After Logging in Select Assessment from Drop Down Menu. (Example "RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 Shift 3")
- Click Search Button.
- Your Details will be Appear. Click on the Download Button.
- You will get your Admit Card & Take Printout.
SEE IMAGES BELOW IF REQUIRED
Ref Link : https://cdn4.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1181/3453/login.html
After downloading the admit card if you see any error in Admit Card and you want to rectify, you may immediately inform to the same via Support Ticketing System. You can create a Support Ticket from the "Support Ticket" Tab from RRB Admit Downloading Portal.
Other Instructions for RRB CEN 03/2015 Online Test
- ONLY single online application (i.e., common for all the 09 notified categories) is required to be submitted by the candidate. There shall be a common CBT (Computer Based Test) for all the notified 09 categories of posts followed by qualifying Skill (Typing) Test or Aptitude Test, wherever applicable and Document Verification.
- The date, time and venue of the CBT/online examination, aptitude test and skill test will be fixed by the RRB and will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of the examination/aptitude test/skill test and change of center/venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Selection is made strictly as per merit. There will be a common CBT (examination) for all the notified categories of individual RRBs.(I) For posts of Cat. No. 1, 2,3 &4(CA,TA, ECRC & Goods Guard) merit will be drawn on marks obtained in CBT (M) For the posts of Cat No: 5,6 & 9 (Sr.Clerk Cum Typist, JAA, Sr.Time Keeper) Typing Skill Test of qualifying nature (marks obtained in typing skill test shall not be added for making merit) shall be conducted for which the number of candidates equal to eight times the number of vacancies shall be called for. The candidates should be able to type 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Personal Computer only with disabling editing tools and spell check facility. For guidelines of those who appear for skill test in Hindi, KrutiDev and Mangal font shall be made available for skill test on Personal Computer. The merit will be drawn only for the candidates qualified in the typing skill test based on performance in CBT (III) For the posts of Cat. No. 7 & 8 (ASM, Traffic Assistant) Aptitude Test shall be conducted for which candidates equal to eight times the number ofvacancies shall be called for. The merit will be drawn only for the candidates qualifying in the aptitude test, with 70% weightage being given to the marks obtained in the CBT and 30% weightage being given to the marks obtained in aptitude test. Short listed candidates will be called for verification of original documents. In addition to the no. of vacancies, 50% extra candidates shall also be called for all the categories unless otherwise specified as standby candidates merely to avoid shortfall in empanelment. During document verification, candidates will have to produce their original certificates. No additional time will be given and the candidature of the candidates not producing their original certificates on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.
- Stages of Examination: (a) Common single stage CBT for all notified categories, (b) Followed by verification of documents for Cat. No.-1, 2, 3 & 4 (Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, ECRC & Goods Guard) (c) Typing skill test of qualifying nature followed by verification of documents for Cat. No. 5, 6 & 9 (JAA, Sr.Clerk, Sr.Time Keeper). Exemption in Typing Skill Test may be extended to PWD candidates having disability of more than 40%. Such candidates are required to bring typing skill test exemption certificate to the Type Test centre issued by competent medical board as per Annexure-VMI. (d) Aptitude Test followed by verification of documents for Cat. No. 7 & 8 (ASM & Traffic Assistant (e) Candidates called for Aptitude Test for the post of ASM & Traffic Assistant are required to bring Vision Certificate to Aptitude Test centre from an Eye Specialist on prescribed proforma as per Annexure-IX, failing which they will not be allowed to appearing the Aptitude Test.
- The Question papers shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The question paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages as indicated in Para 16.
- The standard of questions for the single stage CBT (Computer Based Test) will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts. The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning. The Question paper for single stage CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 questions. For Aptitude Test, candidates are advised to visit websites of RDSO(www.rdso.indianrailways.gov.in) Directoratesy Psycho Technical Directorate -ÿCandidates Corner for question patterns other details.
- There shall be negative marking in CBT (Computer Based Test)/ Examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer@ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
- Candidates should read the instructions on the e-call letter carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancellation of their candidature. Mock/Practice tests will also be made available on RRBs website to the candidates to acquire familiarity with the online examination process.
NOTE-l:Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Premises. If any candidate is found to possess mobile phone, blue-tooth or any other means of wireless communication, in working or switched off mode, his/her candidature shall be cancelled forthwith and he/she will be debarred from RRB examinations besides legal action as deemed fit.
- Selection is made strictly according to merit on the basis of CBT/online examination (AND Aptitude Test, Typing skill test of qualifying nature wherever applicable).
- Based on the performance of candidates in the CBT/online examination and Aptitude Test/ Typing Skill Test , wherever applicable, candidates equal to the number of vacancies are called for document verification in the main list. In addition, 50% extra candidates are also called as standby unless otherwise Specified (refer para 1.07.02). However, they are considered for empanelment only if there is shortfall in empanelment from the main list. During document verification, candidates will have to produce their original certificates. No additional time will be given and the candidature of the candidates not producing their original certificates on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
- RRB sattheirdiscretion may hold additional CBT and/orskill test /aptitude test if considered necessary for all or for a limited number of candidates as may be deemed fit by RRBs.
- Railway Recruitment Board is only recommending the names of successful candidates to Zonal Railways/Production Units. The process of appointment thereof is managed by the Chief Personnel Officer of Railway/Production Unit concerned.