Ministry of Home Affairs
Admit Card for The Post of Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant (Exe) 2013 in 2014
Online Admit Card the Post of Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Executive) Examination - 2013 in Intelligence Bureau.
Tentative Schedule of Examination of Security Assistant (Exe) in IB
|Commencement of Online Application||:|
|Last date of receiving Online Application||:|
|Downloading the Admit Card||: Available from 11/09/2014|
|Date of Examination||: 12th October 2014 (12/10/2014)|
|Interview Schedule||: 19/04/2015 (Language Test) & 20/04/2015 (Interview)|
MHA Intelligence Bureau SA/Exe examination for Mumbai, Nagpur and Bhubaneswar Centres will be conducted on 14.12.2014. Candidates who have applied for these centres, may kindly download admit cards again. Admit cards downloaded earlier will not be valid and the same may please be downloaded afresh [See Below Instruction]
!!! Admit Card is Available !!!
Admit Cards of all following centres is available :-
DELHI, DEHRADUN, LEH, AHMEDABAD, AMRITSAR, CHANDIGARH, ITANAGAR, JAIPUR, KOLKATA,LUCKNOW, MUMBAI, PATNA, RANCHI, SHIMLA, SILIGURI, TRIVANDRUM, VARANASI, NAGPUR Keep visiting this page frequently also visit MHA website for the latest.
How to Download MHA IB SA (Exe) Admit Card ?Step 1) Open Login Page for Login into your Account (Click Here)
(you will see like the image below)
Step 2) Enter Registration No & Password & Click Login
i f you have forgot your Registration No/Password, use this link : Click Here recover your Registration ID & password.
After Login you need to click on the "Admit Card" button to get your Admit Card for MHA IB SA (Exe) Admit Card. Take a Printout of your Admit Card in A4 size paper in portrait format, you may use Googlr Chrome for better page setup. Read the Admit Instructions Below.
Keep Visiting This Page..!
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATE
- The candidate must bring along the admit card and a valid photo ID in original (voter card, PAN card, Aadhar card, driving license, etc).
- The candidate should paste his/her recent passport size photograph in the space provided above and put his/her signature in the space provided in presence of the invigilator.
- Those who do not bring the admit card and photo Identity card (besides the Admit card) will not be permitted to appear in the examination. Photo copy of photo ID will not be accepted.
- The candidate, before appearing in the written examination, should satisfy himself/herself regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post(s) with regard to prescribed qualification, age, etc. as mentioned in advertisement.
- The written examination is of objective type multiple choice.
- The duration of the written examination is two hours i.e. from 1000 Hrs to 1200 Hrs . However, initial 30 minutes (from 1000 Hrs to 1030 Hrs ) are meant for distribution and filling up of OMR response sheets. The remaining time is meant for attempting the objective type multiple-choice questions.
- The candidate must mark the answer in the OMR response sheet by completely darkening the relevant circle out of four given choices using Blue ball point pen only.
- Change of answers is not permitted. Any change in answers by way of using the white/corrected fluid or rubbing or erasing or smudging will entail cancellation of OMR sheet.
- Qualifying the written examination is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- Appearance in the written examination is, however, provisional and does not entitle the candidate for any claim for the post. The candidate will be treated as de-barred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case he/she does not fulfill any eligibility conditions for the post(s).
- Candidate must read the instructions carefully before filling up the OMR sheets. Name, date of birth, category, etc should be filled in carefully and should be identical to the one entered in the online application.
- No representation seeking any change in the data in OMR sheet would be entertained at a later date.
- While signing the attendance sheets during the examination, the candidate must ensure that he/she signs against his/her name only. If there is any spelling mistake or whatsoever, the same should be brought to the notice of invigilator in writing but the candidate must not alter/change his/her name either in the admit card or in the attendance sheet.
- The OMR sheet will not be replaced in any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to make sure about the location of their examination centre in advance so that they reach the examination centre on the specified date at least 15 minutes before commencement of the examination. No candidate will be permitted in the examination centre after 1015 Hrs .
- No candidate will be permitted to appear at any centre other than the one allotted.
- No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination centre before 1200 Hrs .
- Before leaving the examination hall, the candidate must deposit his/her admit card and OMR response sheet to the invigilator. Failure to do so would result in cancellation of candidature.
- The candidate can carry the question paper after conclusion of the examination.
- Use of calculators or any other electronic gadgets including mobile phone, books or any other material inside the examination centre is strictly prohibited.
- Any candidate found using unfair means or violating any instructions or doing any undesirable activity would be de-barred from the examination.
:: Helpline ::Monday to Friday (9:30 am to 5:30 pm) & Saturday (10 am to 4 pm)
For issues related to online applications : 08800325462 & 0120-6181269
For Fee related issue : 011-23092852 From 10 am to 5 pm
Email ID - email@example.com
Website Source : https://www.onlinesubmit.in/mha4/